University of the Fraser Valley, Hope Centre
Hope Centre offers upgrading and university preparation and Continuing Studies programming. Support for UFV online classes is available as well.
Adult upgrading courses through UFV’s Upgrading and University Preparation Department are tuition free*
- Complete post-secondary requirements
- Graduate with an adult dogwood diploma
- Prepare to write the Trades Entrance Exam
- Improve your reading, writing, and math skills
- Improve your computer skills whether basic (Comp 061) or ready for the next steps (Comp 071)
*ancillary fees may apply
Hope Centre is offering new continuing studies programming each year. Visit the UFV website regularly for updated information.
Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning
The mission of Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning is to provide outdoor education and ecological awareness opportunities in southwest British Columbia.
Fraser Cascade School District 78, Hope area schools
Silver Creek Elementary SchoolSilver Creek Elementary School is a Kindergarten to Grade 7 School serving the Silver Creek residential community with 10 teaching staff and 130 enrolled students.
- 63831 School Road, Box 670 Hope, BC, V0X 1L2
- Phone: 604-869-5212
- Fax: 604-869-5234
Coquihalla Elementary SchoolCoquihalla Elementary School is a Kindergarten to Grade 6 School serving the Hope and Kawkawa Lake residential community with approximately 20 teaching staff and 350 enrolled students.
- 455 6th Avenue, Box 969 Hope, BC, V0X 1L0
- Phone: 604-869-9904
- Fax: 604-869-2434
Hope Secondary SchoolHope Secondary School enrolls approximately 525 students in grades 7-12.
- 444 Stuart Street, Box 249 Hope, BC, V0X 1L0
- Phone: 604-869-9971
- Fax: 604-869-8471